Week of February 12-16
NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY or TUESDAY!!!
The following is the school work you will do at home on those days:
- Spelling City (10 minutes each day)
- IXL Science, Language Arts, Social Studies and Math (4th-6th grade- 10 minutes each, 7th/8th 15 minutes each)
- Learn your memory verse for this week (click on the memory verses tab to find this week's)
- Read a book of your choice and write a half page summary about what you read each day. Please include the title of the book, the author, and how many pages your read.
- 5th-8th graders- start your research for Ed. Fest and make the list of sources you will be using.
Things to Remember:
* Our first Ski PE is on Thursday, Feb. 15th.
* Please return the sign up sheet for Parent/Teacher conferences ASAP!I
I hope you take some time to explore. Throughout the year you will find everything you need right here. This school year I will be teaching Bible 7th-8th, Math 3rd - 8th and Science 4th - 8th.
Let's have a fantastic year!